Every first Sunday of the month you can join an extended version of the Movement Class in Dansateliers. The class is an in-depth introduction to the movement material and working methods of the choreographers. By the use of physical exercises and tasks they will take you along an exploration in improvisation, performance and body-awareness. Professional dancer, amateur or never seen a dancefloor before? No problem, the lesson is open for everyone.
On October 4th the Movement Class XL is taught by Ian Yves Ancheta. Ian (1993, Philippines) is a Swedish maker and performer. His first encounter with dance was with New School Hip hop and this led to his great interest in detailed minimalism and movement musicality. Ian graduated summer of 2019 from ArtEZ Institute of the Arts, Arnhem with a Bachelor of Dance degree. During his education he was introduced to various performance elements such as physical theatricality, humor and composition. These elements are central to his artistic exploration.
Every first sunday of the month
Price: 15 euro
Due to the coronavirus, we need to take some precautions.
– Reserve your spot for a class online via dansateliers.nl. Class sold out? Then you cannot participate, as we are bound to a maximum number of people per class. It will not be possible to buy a ticket at the door.
– We will keep on dancing together, but this time with a limited amount of participants and we’ll keep 1.5m distance from each other during the class.
– The dressing room is closed, as we cannot maintain the distance in there, so make sure you have your dancing clothes on.
– Bring your own water bottle.
– To give everyone enough space in the studio, you can leave your stuff in the audience foyer. The foyer will be locked during the class, so don’t worry about your valuables.
– When you buy a ticket, it means that you declare that you do not have any Covid-related symptoms (a cold, pain in the throat, fever, a cough, etc.) or have been in contact with someone with the coronavirus. If you notice you do have symptoms right before the class, then don’t come and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will in that case refund your ticket.
Do you have a 5-lessons card? Then send a mail to: email@example.com at the latest on Thursday morning so we can reserve a spot for you and we will stamp your card on Monday.