Every Monday evening you can engage with the emerging choreographers connected to Dansateliers. By the use of physical exercises and tasks they will take you along an exploration in improvisation, performance and body-awareness. Professional dancer, amateur or never seen a dancefloor before? No problem, the lesson is open for everyone.
This week a special edition: join the public test moment of the rave session Pilot PC, that will tour through The Netherlands this fall. Pilot PC is a work in progress and inspired by the previous movement classes Connor gave at Dansateliers – inspired by you! Dance and move with us – it’s nothing without you!
Yes to the soft body
Yes to the curved body
Yes to the strong body
Yes to the social body
Yes to every body.
In this space we say
no to racism
no to sexism
no to transphobia
no to homophobia
no to ableism, harassment or bigotry of any kind.
Expect: Music (from opera to techno) / Light / Video / Movement / Effort / Thought. Those will be our tools of engagement.
no experience required
Every Monday evening
20:00-21:30h (the door is open from 19:30h)
Tickets per lesson: € 5,= / Ticket sale online, no door sale
Due to the coronavirus, we need to take some precautions.
– Reserve your spot for a class online via dansateliers.nl. Class sold out? Then you cannot participate, as we are bound to a maximum number of people per class. It will not be possible to buy a ticket at the door.
– We will keep on dancing together, but this time with a limited amount of participants and we’ll keep 1.5m distance from each other during the class.
– The dressing room is closed, as we cannot maintain the distance in there, so make sure you have your dancing clothes on.
– Bring your own water bottle.
– To give everyone enough space in the studio, you can leave your stuff in the audience foyer. The foyer will be locked during the class, so don’t worry about your valuables.
– When you buy a ticket, it means that you declare that you do not have any Covid-related symptoms (a cold, pain in the throat, fever, a cough, etc.) or have been in contact with someone with the coronavirus. If you notice you do have symptoms right before the class, then don’t come and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will in that case refund your ticket.
Do you have a 5-lessons card? Then send a mail to: email@example.com at the latest on Thursday morning so we can reserve a spot for you and we will stamp your card on Monday.