Every Monday evening you can engage with the emerging choreographers connected to Dansateliers. By the use of physical exercises and tasks they will take you along an exploration in improvisation, performance and body-awareness. Professional dancer, amateur or never seen a dancefloor before? No problem, the lesson is open for everyone.
This week Andreas Hannes teaches the Movement Class. In 2018, Andreas graduated from the School for New Dance Development in Amsterdam. His graduation performance The City showcased the practice of continuous skipping and received the Moving Forward Trajectory Award 2018. In 2019 his performance Tremble premiered, and in 2020 he makes a new work for and with the dancers of Conny Janssen Danst as a part of DANSLOKAAL 8, which can be seen in September 2020 in Rotterdam.
In the movement class, Andreas will share his working methods and movement material.
no experience required
Every Monday evening
20:00-21:30h (the door is open from 19:30h)
Tickets per lesson: € 5,= / Ticket sale online, no door sale
Due to the coronavirus, we need to take some precautions.
– Reserve your spot for a class online via dansateliers.nl. Class sold out? Then you cannot participate, as we are bound to a maximum number of people per class. It will not be possible to buy a ticket at the door.
– We will keep on dancing together, but this time with a limited amount of participants and we’ll keep 1.5m distance from each other during the class.
– The dressing room is closed, as we cannot maintain the distance in there, so make sure you have your dancing clothes on.
– Bring your own water bottle.
– To give everyone enough space in the studio, you can leave your stuff in the audience foyer. The foyer will be locked during the class, so don’t worry about your valuables.
– When you buy a ticket, it means that you declare that you do not have any Covid-related symptoms (a cold, pain in the throat, fever, a cough, etc.) or have been in contact with someone with the coronavirus. If you notice you do have symptoms right before the class, then don’t come and send an email to email@example.com. We will in that case refund your ticket.
Do you have a 5-lessons card? Then send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on Thursday morning so we can reserve a spot for you and we will stamp your card on Monday.